Pihasa Assistant installed files are scoped to a single directory on disk (the directory you selected during the installation process).
The default layout for a typical installation is as follows:
- Installation directory, where executable files and common DLLs are stored.
- /database, where database files are stored.
- /drawings, where drawing files are stored.
- /logs, to store all log files (audit).
- /reports, where report templates and some images are stored.
Backing Up Your Files
If you want your installation to be backed up, at least you should include /database and /drawings subdirectories.